Roosterfish Beach Club the only family friendly and the coolest beach club in Pandawa Beach.
Roosterfish Beach Club is situated a 10-minute drive from the resort and accessible for guests by hotel’s shuttle that is available during its opening hours. The name Roosterfish is chosen to showcase how the beach club will fuse the land and sea from its location, fresh ingredients, and ambience. It’s all about playful, quirky and fun experiences.
Roosterfish Beach Club is headed by Chef Danang Wijanarka, with more than 18 years’ experience in food productions industry. With his proven ability in creating menu and dishes from variety of international cuisine, he will bring the fusion with the fresh ingredients from the land and sea along with his team.
The Roosterfish Beach Club serves up chilled cocktails, signature oversized drinks, big buckets of Bali’s coldest beers and refreshing home-made juices. Guests will experience signature beverages, such as:
* Bloody Scary Mary, pepper infused absolut vodka, lemon juice, tabasco, red chilli sambal, tomato juice, rimmed with Balinese sambal spiced salt;
* The Popsicle Martini, lime and ginger popsicle served in a stirred Hendricks Gin Martini, and;
* 5 Spiced Mojito, Myers Rum, freshly squeezed lime juice, fresh mint leaves, dashes of angostura bitters, and 5 spice mojito water.
The beach club also offers a variety of trendy snacks, fresh salads, Balinese favorites and grilled seafood with the outdoor sunken barbeque pit and pizza oven – both wood fired – being signature elements. Guests can opt to try amazing:
* The Roosterfish Platter, betutu spiced rooster, banana leaf baked baby snapper thick cut chips, and roosterfish sambals. It is where the land joins the sea.
* Pizzas where guests can choose various toppings from spiced lamb, Italian meatball, chili crab, to prosciutto.
* Nasi Goreng, signature Indonesian fried rice where guests can choose the indigenous flavor or try the salted fish fried rice with jumbo Rooster satays.
Roosterfish Beach Club is all about big icy drinks and buckers of beers at the swim up pool bar, wood fired pizza, seafood BBQ’s, beach volleyball or just chilling out so you experience Bali’s most playful and friendly day out!
Daily opening hours: 10.00 AM – 07.00 PM
Roosterfish Beach Club
Jl. Pantai Pandawa, Kutuh
Bali – Indonesia
Phone. +62 361 200 3588