In a celebration of 20th year anniversary of The David Citadel, one of the most prestigious hotels in Jerusalem, The David Citadel invites you to explore the magic of the old city and the vibrant downtown of Jerusalem and experience an ultimate trip of history and culture that Jerusalem has to offer with the great value stay packages.
The David Citadel hotel was recently renovated under the skillful hands of world renowned architect Piero Lissoni. The renewal of the well-established hotel included the redesign of the public spaces, suites and guest rooms, as well as the lobby, the pool, the spa, the gym, the banqueting spaces, the dining room, and the executive lounge. Overlooking Jerusalem’s old city walls, the David Citadel hotel enjoys a stunning location in a city steeped in thousands of years of history, culture and tradition.
In honor of the David Citadel hotel’s 20th Anniversary, this grand hotel is offering guests several commemorative packages throughout the summer months:
‘Exclusive Access Pass – $20,000 USD’ a special package to celebrate the food, culture and natural beauty of Israel. This package includes:
* Overnight accommodations for 4 nights in the Presidential Suite
* One intimate dinner at the Mamilla Rooftop Restaurant
* One private, VIP tour of the Old City
* Chef-led tour of Machane Yehuda, an iconic marketplace with more than 250 vendors
* One helicopter tour for two from the Mamilla Hotel over Jerusalem, the Judean Mountains, Masada and the Dead Sea
* VIP Progressive dinner incorporating three of Jerusalem’s top restaurants
* Private transfers in a luxurious Mercedes Benz to and from Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport
This package is valid during from now until 21 December 2018, excluding Peak Season dates and Jewish Holidays: 9 – 12 September 2018; 21 September – 3 October 2018; 19 – 21 October 2018.
20th Anniversary Package Summer in Signature Suites, enjoy 20% savings. The “20th Anniversary Package” includes a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine in suite upon arrival. Enjoy a 20% discount on dining during your stay. Traditional 20th anniversary gift from the Israel Museum.
For further information or to make reservations, please contact: +972 2 621 2121 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Citadel Hotel
7 King David Street
Jerusalem – Israel