Eden Life Centres in the heart of Seminyak, Bali is a holistic health clinic focusing on wellness, anti-ageing and self-improvement. EDEN offers unparalleled service with real results achieved by creating balance and vitality through good nutrition, happiness, self-care, integrated learning and expert practitioner services.
Founded by Australians Deborah Vanderhoek and Duncan Angus, Eden Life Centres engages the best aesthetic, skin doctors and nutritionists using cutting-edge technologies and the finest medical-grade products. The centre brings a new level of holistic care through counsellors, healers and other therapists, creating an overall treatment lifestyle for their clients rather than a quick fix.
All new clients are introduced to Eden by the General Manager or Aesthetic Manager and have a private consultation in a comfortable intimate space to determine their individual goals. Options are discussed, then verified with practitioners, and a treatment guide is created.
Key services at Eden Life Centres include:
1. The Skin Clinic to address topical skin conditions, skin texture and appearance (laser, medical facials, prescriptive medications, dermapen);
2. The Aesthetic Clinic to address contouring and aging profiles (fillers, botox, fat dissolving and live cell treatments);
3. The Nutrition Clinic for integrated health through dietary planning, supplements and further education;
4. IV Lounge for heath, immunity, hydration and rejuvenation from within;
5. Therapists for working on the mind-body connection (counsellors, healers)
A very popular signature treatment is The Skin Rejuvenation Program – a blend of a Live Cell Treatment, Carboxy and LED Light Therapy Facials. All no downtime, pain free and with visible instant results.
The cool, clean luxurious feel of Eden Life Centres has been carefully designed to help people feel welcome, comfortable, relaxed and safe. Designed by J.R Kraal, EDEN is a peaceful sanctuary in the centre of ultra-busy Seminyak. Bali was chosen as the site of the first of the Eden Life Centres for its progressive, eclectic and artistic blend of expats, tourists, business people and locals. There is a culture of healthy living in Bali, with people open to investing in their health and wellness, making it the perfect position.